Your home isn’t the only thing that needs a Spring Cleaning. Here are some tips on how to clean up your mobile devices.
1. HOW TO CLEAN THE SURFACE OF YOUR DEVICE
Your smartphone is 10 times dirtier than your toilet seat.
The average person touches their smartphone 47 times a day.
- Use a lint-free cloth or microfiber cloth
- Create a mix of 60% water and 40% isopropyl rubbing alcohol
- OR Create a mix of 50% distilled water and 50% white vinegar
- Spray or dampen the cloth, then gently wipe your device
- Use a dry end of the cloth to remove excess
- Use a cotton swab for hard-to-reach areas
- Repeat once a week, or at least once a month
- Use an antibacterial/disinfectant wipe (They’re too abrasive and could damage your device.)
- Spray the solution directly onto your device
- Use the solution to clean your device daily (Using it too often could damage your device.)
Just like your device screen, your device case may also have accumulated bacteria on the surface. Consider changing out your device case once in a while. Not only does this spruce up the cleanliness of the device, but it doesn’t hurt to give your device a new look too.
Purchasing new cases or other device accessories in bulk? Contact Star Communications, Inc. for a quote.